What to do if you are Assaulted
What to Expect if You Report
Canadian Law on Sexual Assault
Who Are We?
Become a FreeHost Member!
Contact us at email@example.com
What to do if you are assaulted|
- Talk to someone - a friend, counselor, doctor
- Join a support group
- Call a sexual assault centre or crisis line like Toronto Rape Crisis Centre (416) 597-8808 or Assaulted Women's Helpline (416) 863-0511
- Go to a doctor as soon as possible - even if you initially have no intention of reporting the assault, you may later change
you mind, and the evidence that a doctor can collect will be important.
- Even though it may be difficult, consider reporting the incident to the police - may prevent other women from being assaulted
- Write down everything that you can remember